ID Branding http://www.idbranding.com has an immediate need for the role of Brand Strategist.
ID Branding pulls together the best and brightest people from advertising, design, interactive, and branding to work together under one roof. We help our clients grow meaningful and enduring brands. To do so, we have a multidisciplinary, media agnostic approach that demands that each employee work in cross-functional, flexible team-driven environment.
The ideal Brand Strategist candidate should have a minimum of three to five years of experience in a branding agency working with clients in a variety of industries. A demonstrated history of collaborating on brand development, integrated communications, and brand management programs are a must. He/she must also have experience engaging primary research suppliers.
Interested? Read More…
Summary of Role:
- Analyzing organizational, market, and audience needs to determine core insights
- Translating insights into an actionable, strategic platform
- Structuring traditional strategy deliverables (positioning, architecture, brand promise, values, etc.) as well as creative strategy (expression attributes, identity themes, experience audit)
- Effectively presenting solo both visually and verbally
- Macro to micro thinking, attention to details
- Assembling presentations with a variety of tools including .ppt, in-design, .pdf, with support from design teams
- Comfortable co-facilitating large client groups, presentations, and workshops
- Designing and conducting traditional and untraditional qualitative research methods
Note: A portfolio review of sample work will be required upon interview. Please do not send in initial email. We will do adobe connect to view remotely.
Send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com, subject line: Brand Strategist